1. What do I need to become an affiliate?
You don’t need anything special except the will and passion to be an affiliate.
Although having your website helps in the journey of making big buck as an affiliate but it’s not a pre-requisite to get started. You can promote the Boda Marketplace and and it’s membership plan through search engines (free resource here), social media networks, forum postings, guest posting or simply emailing your affiliate link to all of your friends and acquaintances. If you have your own website, just use live chat software to communicate with your visitors in real time and send them your affiliate links via chat. All you have to do is send someone to boda.com. If he or she purchases something from us after clicking on a particular link (called a “affiliate link”), you will receive a commission.
2. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
Our bespoke affiliate platform powers the affiliate program at Boda Marketplace. To provide the highest level of trustworthiness, our affiliate program employs a combination of cookies to track referrals. When a visitor visits our site after clicking on your affiliate link, our affiliate system logs the referral and puts a cookie on his or her computer. Our affiliate system checks for cookie and credits your account with 30% of the purchase when visitors register and become members, then opt-in for a membership plan or boost their ad with a single ad boost option.
This is a completely automated process. You will have access to view your referrals log, see clicks and how many conversion your link made.
3. How and when will I be paid?
Affiliates are paid upon confirmed purchase by member(s) on Boda.com.ng. Our payment date is every last Friday of every month. Payment is made through Bank/Wire Transfer.
4. What is the minimum payout?
The minimum amount you must have to be eligible for payout is N5000 which is quite little and easy to reach.
5. How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is very easy and it’s completely FREE. You don’t have to pay for becoming an affiliate on Boda.com.ng. All you need to join Boda Affiliate program is a click of a button here if you have a Boda account already or fill the Signup Form if you don’t have a Boda account. After a review from our affiliate manager, you will receive email confirming your registration and other information. As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to Boda.com.ng
6. What is the affiliate link?
Affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending the visitors. You will get the URL’s for different banners in your affiliate panel after log in.
7. Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
YES! You can use pay-per-click search engines to promote us. In reality, this is unquestionably true! You can advertise us via pay-per-click search engines (such as Google Ads) or social media ads (Facebook ads, Twitter ads, Instagram etc). Indeed, this sort of promotion is becoming increasingly popular, and we are aware of some affiliates who are successfully promoting our products in this manner. If you’re unfamiliar with this form of promotion, we’ve put up a list of free resources for you. Affiliate marketing allows people to make a lot of money online by promoting other people’s products. It’s a turnkey program; all you have to do is plug into it and start earning.
7. Do you have any training program for affiliates?
Yes, basics of affiliate marketing and most useful tips are described in your affiliate panel. You can find new tips and techniques also in our affiliate newsletter.
8. I am ready to join NOW. What do I do?
Follow these simple steps to join:
- Visit the registration form.
- Fill out the form (If you are a member of Boda marketplace already, it only takes a click of a button to join our affiliate program).
- Wait to receive confirmation message in your email.
- Log in to your own affiliate panel and generate your affiliate link.
- Go to the resource page and choose from various banners, text links, and other promotional materials as you need.
- Place some of these banners/links onto the Home page of your website and as many pages as you want, to increase your sales.
- Receive 40% commission on every membership sales made through your link.