About MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subsea Support Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain a high standard of safety as regards subsea operations and other operations on site.
- Actively raise anomalies when on-site and follow-up to ensure closure
- Prepare and coordinate the development of the subsea intervention work packages (IWP’s) and procedures for subsea repair activities and operations
- Actively participate and provide technical input in the development of SIMOPS procedures and the PTW system as it relates to Subsea operations.
- Daily monitoring of subsea control system equipment performance to anticipate any failures and put in place mitigations to ensure continuous availability of the system.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of identified subsea equipment failures and issue associated investigation reports
- Daily monitoring of subsea control fluid (HW460R) consumption, identify leaks and put in place actions to resolve them.
- Commissioning of new wells and start-up assistance
- Leak test of wells according to CR EP FP 422 and ensure WIMT is regularly updated
- Issue daily report of subsea activities to site management and onshore subsea maintenance team
- Participate in subsea week team meetings
- Train EGINA production operators on subsea operations and intervention activities.
- Support site on subsea flow assurance issues.
- Supervise Subsea OEM service personnel on daily operations when on the FPSO.
- Ensure all subsea critical spares are sufficiently stocked on the FPSO as per their MRP requirements
- Ensure that all subsea 3rd party devices (MPFM, ASD, downhole gauges, CITVs) remain fully operational
- Preparation of task plans, JRA’s and PTW for subsea interventions.
- Supervise the OIMR vessel from the FPSO during subsea intervention operations
- Provide support to site during subsea operations including well preservation, SIMOPS operations and maintenance of subsea HPU.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Subsea DGS, standing instructions and derogations.
- Create and maintain a database of subsea anomalies highlighting issue raised, and action taken to resolve issue.
- Follow-up the closure of all outstanding punch items from subsea commissioning.
- Create, maintain, and issue on a weekly basis a subsea equipment status sheet showing the overall status of the subsea
- critical components.
- Assist the Subsea maintenance team in the development of a subsea integrity database.
- Develop expertise in subsea systems engineering and develop good knowledge of flow assurance philosophy.
- Provide first level technical support to the FPSO on Subsea issues.
- Subsea intervention preparation and execution on FPSO.
- Subsea SIMOPS operations.
- Ensure operability of subsea equipment.
- Operation & administration of Subsea SMART tool workstation.
- Support Operations on the FPSO until Subsea equipment and related operations stabilize.
- Develop a good knowledge of the Subsea Control Unit and Smart Tools for troubleshooting and diagnosing subsea operational issues to reduce dependency on OEM personnel.
Qualification / Experience Required
- Education: Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical Engineer (or equivalent)
- Professional experience (total number of years): 7 years minimum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Category : Local Jobs
- Qualification(s) Required : B.Tech
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Engineering
- Role / Designation : Subsea Support Engineer
- Educational Specialization : Engineering
- Company: MacTay Consulting limited
- Deadline Date: 31st August, 2021
- Specialization: Engineering / Technical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
- Date Posted: 20th August, 2021